If you’re like most parents, you’ll spend over $14,000 during your baby’s first year alone. The good news? You can gear up for less and still buy the best for your baby.
Save a Bundle is a DIY consumer shopping guide that offers a voice of reason and essential money-saving tips that can help you buy the best for your baby and gear up for your baby’s first year without settling for less. It features over 50 top money-saving tips for gearing up for your new baby that can save your sanity and your bank account. I’ve culled from my experience as a budget-savvy mom of two and author/journalist for making economical product decisions that can also enhance your baby’s safety, which should always be your top concern. Bottom line? The 104-page ebook (PDF version) can save money and your sanity in the baby gear aisle.
Checkout some of the shopping secrets you’ll learn about:
- How to maximize your baby registry.
- Budgetista baby-gear tips on big and small-ticket items that can save you thousands.
- How to get great deals using coupons and daily deal sites.
- Cheap chic advice for decorating your baby’s nursery.
- Which baby gear is a must-have and the baby stuff you can skip.
- Baby products that are safe to buy used.
- The poop on low-cost diapers.
- Which infant formula can save you $2,000 in your baby’s first year (if you don’t breast feed).
- Product safety advice that can give you what money can’t always buy—peace of mind.
And much more!